GOVERNMENT OF MADHYA PRADESH
MADHYA PRADESH RURAL ROAD DEVELOPMENT
DETAILED NOTICE INVITING TENDER FOR DPR CONSULTANCY
No. 1767/22/D-12/DPR-Cons/MPRRDA/11 Bhopal, Date : 31/01/2011
NOTICE INVITING OFFERS FROM CONSULTANTS FOR PREPARATION OF DETAILED PROJECT REPORT FOR ROADS/BRIDGES (D.P.R.) UNDER PMGSY
Sealed tenders are invited from the reputed Consultants for survey, investigation and preparation of DPR for one or more consultancy packages of Rural Roads under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna in Madhya Pradesh as per details in the table given below:-
1. The consultants who have successfully completed preparation of D.P.R. of any one project more than Rs.50 crores (minimum 200 km of rural roads) in any one year during last five year are eligible for participation in the tenders. However, for packages having road length more than 400 Kms. qualification criteria will be as detailed in LOI (tender document) and other conditions for award of work will be as per LOI.
2. Consultants who have been allotted work of DPR preparation during last one year but not completed work within time limit are not eligible to participate in the tenders. Consultant should, therefore, enclose details of the work allotted to them in last one year with date of completion duly certified by GM. No consultant will be allotted work of more than 2 packages including work in hand.
3. The financial proposals are invited per Km. of road length inclusive of all Cross Drainage works/Bridges/VCW/FCWs. Estimates of concrete road shall also be prepared for such road as may be identified by the PIU. DPR should comply all the requirements of DPR template prepared for PMGSY roads.
4. The time limit for completion of consultancy service is 3 Months including rainy season from the date of Work Order.
should be submitted in batches as per priority decided by GM PIU and
the whole work is to be
5. Road length given is tentative. There may be variation up to + 25%.
6. The bid documents can be purchased up to 4.00 pm on 17.02.11 from the Office, MPRRDA Paryavas Bhavan Bhopal. On payment of Rs. 2000/- for each package by DD or Cash. Bid document may also be downloaded from our web site www.mprrda.com. In such case cost of bid document will have to be submitted in the form of DD with tender.
7. Last date of receipt of completed offers is 21.02.2011 upto 3.00 P.M. and will be opened on the same day at 3.30 P.M. in the presence of consultant(s) representative(s) who choose to be present. The Technical Evaluation will be done first and financial offers of only qualified bidders will be opened on 24.02.2011 at 3.30 P.M. in presence of consultant(s) representative(s) who choose to be present. The decision of the competent authority in regard to technical evaluation shall be final, binding and conclusive.